- a knitted beret toque from Mom (in gray)
- a white cloud mug from Shayna Stevenson or a cotton candy mug
- a deep dark green knitted blanket (a cable knit one like Gram made) – a dark green like this
- an electric kettle for my studio
- Fossil zip around clutch in mustard yellow
- Monroe Three Hand Date Brown Luggage Watch from Fossil
- a gift card from IKEA to buy things for the house
- a Homecoming quilt from Mom ( a throw size ) in these colours possibly:
- bath bombs
- Beauty Counter Charcoal Face Mask
- moccasins (size 8)
- cash to buy clothes
- felted balls to create a garland
- my favourite pens
I am really late writing my list this year. I’m usually like a little kid thinking of different things to add to my wish list. Wish lists are something my family has always written – just for fun, just to give ideas.
This year I think I’m realizing just how much I already have; I’m suddenly the person saying, “I don’t need anything.” So I sat down and started thinking about things I’ve been thinking about, things I’ve almost bought for myself and put off. And here’s my list!