yep, I’m a starting early.
where some might think it’s too materialistic to list things you’d like for Christmas, to me it’s just fun.
With a mom and grandma who did everything possible to make Christmas a magical time of year, it’s no surprise why I’m still making wishes at 39 years old.
so without further ado, here’s the beginning of my 2019 Christmas Wish List. I’ll keep coming in to add to it at different times 🙂
- Bath Bombs from Lush.
- a paper cutter. it could be anything like this. (update! a sweet friend surprised me with a Christmas present in October ❤️ after seeing this list – it was a paper cutter!)
- My Perfectly Imperfect Life. cute little book from FLOW.
- small little rose gold ball stud earrings. something like this.
- $ towards being able to work at The Workaround
- new moccasins. like these or these.
- a new planner to help me stay organized and set goals. have been looking at this one for a few years now: The Get To Work Workbook.