- Chocolate fudge brownies. this recipe was delicious. instead of chocolate chips (we didn’t have any), I swapped in small Lindor chocolates.
- LOVED this interview with Elizabeth Gilbert about her new book, City of Girls.
- cute outdoors sweatshirt.
- An interesting story about Agatha Christie and how she disappeared…
- to all the great dads out there (a great piece from Todays Parent)
- feel like getting crafty this summer? try my new Printmaking on Fabric online class! it’s lots of fun and easy to do.
- there are only 4 times you should agree to work for free.
- free is not appreciated. an interesting read.
- where to find free online photos online.
- the death of the family secret. implications of 23andme and ancestry.com. (Huffington Post)
- I want to go to this conference someday. Creative at Heart.
- LOVE the personality test from 16personalities.com (it’s creepy accurate)
- STORY. another conference I’d love to go to.
- 8 talks on cultivating self love.
- My Top Picks for an Entrepreneur Summer Reading List – Jenna Kutcher
- Crowns for the People. Fun fabric crowns for grown ups (who are kids at heart).
- Old-Fashioned Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp Recipe – Rollie Wesen | Food & Wine
- Great places to go hiking this summer (without a vehicle to get there) | CBC
Can you tell I haven’t written a list lately!? this is a long one 🙂 Hope you find something interesting in here for you.
I also want to share that I’ve been thinking about no longer writing my Lainie Lists. will let you know before I wrap them up.
hope you’re enjoying your summer!