I write a list each week. It’s like looking at my browser history and all of the things I have loved over the last 7 days.
I share my lists with others. It’s like when you watch a really good movie and have to tell your friends about it.
If you like them, you can sign up to have #thelainielist sent to your inbox each week. I once had someone describe it as getting a piece of joy to their inbox each week. How sweet is that?!
This week’s list below:
- I LOVE this. You need to click on this one.
- Surprises tucked in books.
- See if they can guess your age…
- The handwritings of Kurt Cobain, David Bowie and John Lennon are now Downloadable Fonts
- Coconut Macaroons
- We need some calm to our mornings. I just ordered this. Wish us luck.
- Is sitting too close to the TV bad for your eyes?
- A Month of Magical Eating. I think I’m going to try this.
- 8 Ways Kate Middleton’s Birth Experience is Totally Bizarre
- When is the Royal wedding?
- Jessi Cruickshank talks to kids about the royal wedding
Send the Lainie List to me each week!