I write a list each week. It’s like looking at my browser history and all of the things I have loved over the last 7 days.
I share my lists with others. It’s like when you watch a really good movie and have to tell your friends about it.
If you like them, you can sign up to have #thelainielist sent to your inbox each week. I once had someone describe it as getting a piece of joy to their inbox each week. How sweet is that?!
This week’s list below:
- Adobe Creative Cloud is on my wish list.
- a phone mount to take hands-free videos / photos
- I got Virgo
- Ewww. This is disturbing. Would you eat one?
- The British Museum offers pencils and paper. Love it.
- Letting Go of Perfectionism
- They Say Bad Things Come in Threes
- Stories about Auntie Carolyn
- How to start seeds
- Signs that should be posted at every baseball diamond.
- French Onion Grilled Cheese
- my 100 day project: day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5, day 6, day 7, day 8, day 9, day 10.
Have a great WEEKEND!