I write a list each week. It’s like looking at my browser history and all of the things I have loved over the last 7 days.
I share my lists with others. It’s like when you watch a really good movie and have to tell your friends about it.
If you like them, you can sign up to have #thelainielist sent to your inbox each week. I once had someone describe it as getting a piece of joy to their inbox each week. How sweet is that?!
This week’s list below:
- The Broccoli Tree.
- Remarkable Women We Overlooked in Our Obituaries – The New York Times
- What’s your horoscope?
- A Family of Makers (about my family!)
- Finished reading this. Now reading this.
- Do you remember your grandparents house?
- A little reminder to take care of yourself.
- My Auntie Lyd used to buy the best presents.
- How to master your vinyasa scarf.
- Tempted to buy these but want to see them in person.
- I’m on a hunt for new spring shoes. Maybe these…
- Meet the Canada Reads 2018 contenders | CBC Books
- 40% off Canada Reads at Chapters right now
- The kind of Youtube videos you watch with toddlers in the house.
- The Insanely Simple Way to Prioritize your Life and Work
- I want to learn how to make these.
- Snickerdoodle cookies that are supposed to taste like vanilla chai latte.
- A Karaoke Carpool that will warm your heart. Over 2 million views.