- Hhmmm…a black house. I kinda like it.
- Make your own wall-sized calendar.
- I love this version.
- Beautiful custom jewelry.
- A movie that changed my life. I’ll have to tell you about it sometime.
- If money were no object, I’d try this course. I like the self-reflection piece.
- This shirt is too cute.
- One of a Kind Show… I can’t wait!!!
- What Is Knolling?
- Limited Edition Moleskine notebooks
- Japanese Album notebooks from Moleskine. Very cool.
- Adorable baby / toddler clothes from here, here, and here.
- Love this story of entrepreneurs.
- Almond Coconut Granola Bars. So good.
- Tie-Dye Easter Eggs | Martha Stewart
- I love his stuff and just signed up for his newsletter. Thank you, Ailsa!
- In the digital age, the family photo album fades away…
- An interesting article about The Screen Age and what happened to childhood.
- Chocolate fudge crackle ice cream. Trouble in our house.
- A gift tag from Uncle Ross.
- How to Make Dutch Pancakes from Scratch.
- I want to make this lemon tart.
- Stay in a beautiful little cabin in the woods…
- The Theory of Everything , such a great movie. And also another side to the story.
- 10 ways to see the world like a kid.
- A Netflix baking show filled with Pinterest fails.
- Meet Pity Party Pam.
A collection of things I’ve tried, enjoyed, and read this week.
I hope you have a great weekend!