- This is too cute. Father-daughter duo sing How Fall I’ll Go.
- And an adorable interview with the duo on Ellen.
- Taylor Lee, I LOVE her work.
- A new Melissa McCarthy movie. Va-Google.
- Oprah Winfrey’s Latest Book Club Pick.
- How to Make Handmade Paper out of Recycling Materials. I’m going to do this!
- Justin Timberlake’s Superbowl Half-time Performance
- I’m a Painted Turtle. A recent piece of my writing.
- A Triptych of a Maker. This is another piece.
- Our household soundtrack lately: this and this.
- This Is Us Has Crock-Pot in a Slow-Simmering Panic
- I just finished this book and loved it.
- Spoonflower: Custom print your own fabric. Amazing.
- Some great Canadian bloggers I met this week: @harlowandthistle, @emmetsabcs, @lifeatcloverhill, @themomrant, @the_sizzlinandlivinmamma, @sweetlifestyle.ca, @tania2atee, @justsultanto, @thisbumpyadventure
- Winter Olympics 2018 Opening Ceremony
A collection of things I’ve tried, enjoyed, and read this week.
I hope you have a great weekend!