What is The Lainie List?
It’s what I’ve been reading online during the week, books that I’ve found, things that I’ve tried or want to…it’s a snapshot of my week. It’s all the random things that come into my head and a peek into my every day life…
- The difference between Scandinavian and Nordic.
- #holidayhygge My project for December.
- I bought this print at the One of a Kind Show. Love it.
- Christmas Simmering Pot recipe.
- Zombie Safe Zone Maps. Hilarious!
- City of Craft. Free workshops and amazing artisans selling their work this weekend!
- This year’s strangest stocking stuffers.
- My mom’s ginger molasses cookie recipe.
- Make great scones!
- Make a free Shutterfly photo book as a Christmas gift! I have a code you can use.
(If it doesn’t work, someone might have beat you to it.)
- I want to add this to my Christmas Wish List and my 101 Lainie Projects list.
- 2017 Gift Guide for Bloggers. So good!
- Great little planners.
- Some ground rules for giving holiday gifts.
- Get The Lainie List sent to your inbox each week!
- Purl Soho Favorites
- Recommended crayons for little hands.
- I want to go to this conference one of these days.
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Pancakes
- HERSHEY’S Ultimate Chocolate Brownies
- The world’s first cheese advent calendar
- Hallmark has a Dream Book for keepsake ornaments. I had no idea.
I hope you found a few things on the list to try or check out 🙂 Have a great weekend!
And if you liked reading the Lainie List, I have more!
You can also sign up to have it delivered to your inbox each week. It’s a fun surprise each Friday.
You Might Also Like