What is The Lainie List?
It’s what I’ve been reading online during the week, books that I’ve found, things that I’ve tried or want to…it’s a snapshot of my week. It’s all the random things that come into my head and a peek into my every day life…
Here is this week’s Lainie List:
- If you’re a fan of typography, you might like this site.
- Creativebug: Online Craft Classes and Workshops
- I went to the Swedish Christmas Fair on the weekend. It was awesome.
- At Some Point, You Have to Eat the Broccoli.
- Have you tried the black and white photo challenge?
- Christmas is a great time for the Writing Acts of Kindness Challenge!
- Craft & Design Artists-in-Residence workshops at Harbourfront Centre
- Mary Karavos. I LOVED her work at the One of a Kind Show. It’s incredible.
- Hygge. My new December project. Can’t wait.
- 15 Simmering Pot Recipes
- Prancercising: The New Rage in Exercise. Bahahaha.
I was inspired by Tracy Benjamin from www.shutterbean.com. I came across one of her weekly lists and loved the concept. It was neat to get a sense of what a person is like just from a simple list with very little explanation. I decided to create my own.
If you get a chance, you should check out her page. She’s really creative and funny.