- Oprah’s Favorite Things 2017
- A Photographer’s Old College Classmates, Back Then and Now. So cool.
- The Cheesecake Factory in Toronto. Yaaas!
- The best house ever for a game of “the floor is lava.”
- We got our Christmas tree!! From here.
- Is adoption still closed in Quebec?
- Shrimp po’ Boy Sandwiches. I’m glad my hubby finds us new recipes to try.
- LOVE this show. We already binge-watched the first season.
- A look inside my planner.
- Top 10 Saunas and Steam Rooms in Toronto
- Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. I need to make some.
- 102 year old holocaust survivor meets newly discovered nephew.
- A new book to add to my list.
- Kids and the hours of activity they should have
- Hubby and I watch this each week. TV date night.
- I made dinner tonight. Festive specials all around.
- 7 Tips to Find Yourself When You’re Feeling Lost
- Dad’s seem to love this song. This guy. This one. And another!
- I love this video. Thrift shops all the way.
- I’ve been going a little Pinterest crazy – My Christmas Board.
- An impromptu kitchen party in the Toronto Pearson Airport.
A weekly list of what I’ve read, tried, or laughed at.
If you enjoyed reading The Lainie List, sign up to have it sent to your inbox each week!