- This baby has serious dance moves
- American Crime= binge watching
- Sweet mother I need to stop eating these.
- Like a piece of art
- I wonder if I could do this…
- Ryan Gosling is hilarious and hot — Throwing Cookies
- Damn you documentary, jading my sugar consumption
- I’ve been listening to one everyday
- I‘ve always wanted to try this
- Sesame Street: Orange is the New Black
- Why vision boards? Huff Post
- Canva and creation
- Shutterfly is my go to
- Our oldest can’t get enough
- The Little Book of IDEO
- If you need a pep talk
- Gorilla’s be funny
- How much screen time should kids be getting?
- My video project for 2017
- Maple Olive Oil Banana Bread
- A craft project for me this weekend
- Eulogy to a Marriage Lost to Parenthood
This week I came across a blog I loved. Like, I have a girl crush on this woman. She is
super creative, real and funny. Check out Tracy at www.shutterbean.com
Each week, she posts a list of what she’s been reading, watching, and checking out online.
I was inspired to give it a try. It’s weird to share without any context, but a bit liberating
at the same time. I’m a wild woman.